- 2.4GHz Reduced Interference Frequency | Range Up to 320′ (100 m) | Individual/Group Wireless Flash Trigger
- Up to 3 Light Groups/7 Grp Combinations | Flash Sync Speed of Up to 1/320s | Wired/Wireless Modes | Receiver Works With Multiple Cameras | Dual-Function Shutter Release Button | LED Indicators
- Shutter Release Cables Support: Canon EOS: 30’s / 50 / 60D / 300 / 300D / 350D / 400 / 500D’s / 600D / 1000D / 1100D (Digital Rebel XT / XTi / XSi / T1i / T2i / T3) / PowerShot: G10 / G11 / G12 / 10D / 20D / 30D / 40D / 50D / 5D / 5D Mark II: / 7D / 1D / 1Ds / 1D Mark II / 1Ds Mark II / 1D Mark II N / 1D Mark III / 1Ds Mark III / 1D Mark IV Samsung: GX-1S / GX-1L / GX-10 – 20 / NX Series Contax: N / 645 Pentax K110D / K100D / K200D / K10D / K20D / K-5 / K-7 / *ist DS / DS2 / DL2 / DL / D
- Wake-Up Function in TTL Flashes Simply depress the trigger button on the transmitter half-way to pull the flash out of “sleep-mode”. Sleep mode allows the flash to power down in between shooting sessions to extend battery life. The wake-up function is only available when used as part of a complete Canon TTL system.
- Whats In The Box: Wireless Transmitter, Wireless Receiver, 2Shutter Release Cables, Studio Trigger Cable (3.5mm Mini), Studio Trigger Adapter (3.5mm Mini to 1/4″ Phono), 2AAA Batteries, Lithium-Ion Battery (Pre-Installed), 1-Year Limited Warranty
The FreeWave Fusion Wireless Shutter/Flash/Grouping Remote Control (Canon) from Vello is a versatile, reliable remote control kit that will trigger off-camera lights from up to 300 feet away and can be used to configure 3 different light groups, triggered individually or simultaneously, for a total of 7 different combinations, using its multiple groups feature. Simultaneous triggering of multiple light groups requires additional FreeWave Fusion Receivers (available separately).
The FreeWave Fusion also provides the convenience of a wireless camera shutter release. Working on the 2.4GHz frequency gives an extended range (up to 320′ (100 m))–you don’t need to have line-of-sight alignment, either, as radio waves will pass through walls.
Power Supply: Transmitter: 1x CR-2032, Receiver: 2x AAA
Battery Life: Transmitter: 3 Years, Receiver: 300 Hours
Range: 320′ (100 m) with no obstructions
Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Confirmation LEDs: 2 Color
Shutter Modes: Settings controlled by camera: Single Shot, Continuous, Self-Timer, & Bulb
Simply depress the trigger button on the transmitter half-way to pull the flash out of “sleep-mode”. Sleep mode allows the flash to power down in between shooting sessions to extend battery life. The wake-up function is only available when used as part of a complete Canon TTL system.
Since the FreeWave Fusion does not transmit TTL settings, use of a flash or light unit with full manual control is recommended. You will need to set the power output manually.
The FreeWave Fusion is compatible with most cameras, flash units and studio lights. However, for flash wake-up functionality and/or high shutter speeds, you will need full Canon TTL support via your camera, flash and FreeWave Fusion trigger. If your flash does not have a wake-up function, you may be able to turn off sleep mode. Refer to your flash’s manual for instructions.